Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.211 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 267,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 231,057 Dinar (7,403 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)