Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.465 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 294,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 258,173 Dinar (8,205 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (44 minutes ago)