Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.082 DZD / ALL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 111,247 Dinar (102,849 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 103,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 58 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)