Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.855 DZD / ALL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 63,602 Dinar (74,394 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)