Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.013 DZD / ALL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 103,657 Dinar (102,298 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 97,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)