Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.078 DZD / ALL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 97,982 Dinar (90,908 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 91,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)