Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 DZD / ALL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 111,678 Dinar (103,546 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 103,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)