Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.971 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 81,053 Dinar (Bs 7,388) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)