Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.006 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 81,069 Dinar (Bs 7,366) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)