Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.926 DZD / VES *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 32% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 12,307 Dinar (6,391 Bs.S.) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Wuhan costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 85 (about 2 hours ago)