Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.875 DZD / MAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 68,417 Dinar (6,291 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (42 minutes ago)