Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.685 DZD / ILS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 40% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 758,346 Dinar (23,934 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 540,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)