Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.434 DZD / ILS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 40% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 719,491 Dinar (22,183 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 513,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)