Cost of living comparison between Eilat, Israel and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.947 DZD / ILS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 363,097 Dinar (12,544 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)