Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.968 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 67,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 59,974 Dinar (2,730TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Natal costs R$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)