Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.566 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 78,192 Dinar (2,558TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (35 minutes ago)