Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.218 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 77,809 Dinar (2,663TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)