Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34229 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 258,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 258,000 Dinar (753,748 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)