Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34431 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 390,625 Dinar (1,134,516 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)