Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.514 DZD / TJS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 20% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 144,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 115,764 Dinar (9,250 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)