Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.944 DZD / TJS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 20% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 49,955 Dinar (3,583 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (28 minutes ago)