Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.519 DZD / NZD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 31% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 561,957 Dinar (NZ$6,810) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 428,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)