Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45090 DZD / HUF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 117,202 Dinar (259,930 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 113,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)