Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 116.608 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 446,814 Dinar (€3,832) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (35 minutes ago)