Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.138 DZD / HRK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 305,653 Dinar (16,852 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 279,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (44 minutes ago)