Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.186 DZD / HRK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 307,153 Dinar (16,890 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 279,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)