Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.993 DZD / AUD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 46% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 628,714 Dinar (AU$6,986) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 430,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tunis costs 70 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)