Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.061 DZD / AUD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 43% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 447,134 Dinar (AU$5,516) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)