Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.910 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 500,903 Dinar (€3,580) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 377,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rimini costs €550 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)