Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.798 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 405,840 Dinar (元25,690) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)