Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.001 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 251,886 Dinar (元13,993) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 228,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (38 minutes ago)