Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.979 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 393,002 Dinar (元24,595) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)