Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.209 DZD / UAH
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 156,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 124,975 Dinar (29,696₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)