Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.537 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 70,364 Dinar (R$ 2,037) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)