Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.982 DZD / EGP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 13,021 Dinar (E£ 2,177) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (15 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)