Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.473 DZD / EGP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 15,982 Dinar (E£ 2,469) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)