Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.614 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 80,801 Dinar (₨50,062) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)