Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.665 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 78,160 Dinar (₨46,936) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)