Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.716 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 75,197 Dinar (₨43,809) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)