Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.790 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 931,416 Dinar ($8,185) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 832,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)