Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.950 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 907,054 Dinar ($7,626) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 799,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)