Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.226 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 23% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 464,915 Dinar (€3,413) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 379,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)