Cost of living in Dhule, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.629 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhule (India) is 23% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 14,437 Dinar (₨8,861) in Dhule.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)