Cost of living comparison between Dharan Bazar, Nepal and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.034 DZD / NPR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 18% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 3,092 Dinar (₨ 2,991) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)