Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.604 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 25% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 56,240 Dinar (₨35,072) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)