Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,100 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.393 DZD / BDT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 130,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 120,556 Dinar (Taka 86,534) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)