Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00818 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 90,215 Dinar (Rp 11,026,355) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (27 minutes ago)