Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00846 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 157,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 150,426 Dinar (Rp 17,781,866) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥800 (about 1 hour ago)