Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07412 DZD / MMK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 46,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 43,709 Dinar (589,680 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)