Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.149 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 156,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 143,476 Dinar (€1,031) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Geneva costs CHF 188 (about 1 hour ago)