Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.973 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 140,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 123,975 Dinar (€961) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (about 1 hour ago)