Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.987 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 558,928 Dinar (€3,993) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 438,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)