Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 31.603 DZD / SAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 31% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 446,008 Dinar (﷼ 14,113) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 341,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)