Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21250 DZD / SYP *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 23% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 60,146 Dinar (283,044 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (36 minutes ago)