Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21233 DZD / SYP *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 23% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 48,376 Dinar (227,830 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)