Cost of living comparison between Dalian, China and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.194 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 387,187 Dinar (元23,910) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)