Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18438 DZD / XOF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 572,881 Dinar (3,107,128 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (36 minutes ago)