Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10590 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 395,637 Dinar (₩3,735,815) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 286,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)