Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09713 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 303,370 Dinar (₩3,123,426) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 241,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)