Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10525 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 388,125 Dinar (₩3,687,578) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 310,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)