Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.893 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 156,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 149,187 Dinar (4,678 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)