Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16370 DZD / CLP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (CH$22,908) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)