Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17695 DZD / CLP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 338,045 Dinar (CH$1,910,390) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 316,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (38 minutes ago)