Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18736 DZD / CLP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 374,049 Dinar (CH$1,996,385) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 341,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)