Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17637 DZD / CLP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 355,944 Dinar (CH$2,018,110) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 334,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)