Cost of living comparison between Cumaná, Venezuela and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.075 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 31% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 2,570 Dinar (Bs 232) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (34 minutes ago)