Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39239 DZD / VES *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 3,824 Dinar (9,747 Bs.S.) in Cumaná.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)