Cost of living comparison between Culiacán, Mexico and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.917 DZD / MXN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 53,761 Dinar (Mex$ 9,085) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)