Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.789 DZD / MXN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 101,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 86,806 Dinar (Mex$ 14,995) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (about 2 hours ago)