Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.925 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 253,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 239,600 Dinar ($2,032) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)