Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21302 DZD / XOF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 4% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 182,202 Dinar (855,335 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 175,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)