Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21489 DZD / XOF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 4% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 156,224 Dinar (727,006 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 150,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)