Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.220 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 3,230 Dinar (Php1,455) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)