Cost of living comparison between Corfu, Greece and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.814 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 369,711 Dinar (€3,086) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)