Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.202 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 363,267 Dinar (€2,667) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 343,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (30 minutes ago)