Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.729 DZD / ARS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 9,837 Dinar (ARS $1,717) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)