Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17553 DZD / CLP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 492,840 Dinar (CH$2,807,730) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)