Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16370 DZD / CLP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 479,559 Dinar (CH$2,929,505) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boise, Idaho costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)