Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16964 DZD / CLP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 402,234 Dinar (CH$2,371,081) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 341,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (42 minutes ago)