Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.632 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 263,879 Dinar (R$ 8,342) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 237,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (34 minutes ago)