Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016.
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 17% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 65,233 Dinar in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (43 minutes ago)