Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.742 DZD / RON
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 199,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 193,504 Dinar (6,732 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)