Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.656 DZD / RON
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 57,651 Dinar (2,163 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)