Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.156 DZD / RON
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 211,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 208,714 Dinar (6,921 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)